Posted on: June 20, 2022
US0056 Sysco Boston, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Support strategies to help drive increased profitability, process
efficiency, reduced costs, and overall business improvement.
Partner with Commercial leadership to deliver financial and
strategic results through the utilization of Financial Planning and
Analysis of best practices. Support corporate Financial Planning
and Analysis (FP&A) processes, initiatives and reporting within
- Facilitate the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process and
- Develop and deploy Finance tools, and processing across the
- Train business stakeholders on the AOP process.
- Support monthly/quarterly business review process.
- Financial modeling and ad hoc analytics.
- Develop and identify insights and opportunities.
- Analytical support for strategic investment decisions.
- Generate corporate and business segment forecasts based on
- Creation of executive management reporting dashboards and
distilling key insights.
- Develop, and deploy tools and processes across the organization
as business defines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ years Financial or business-related analysis experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- CPA preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills.
- Broad knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and
- Furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several discrete
variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and
capable of working with little direct supervision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to
talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
NOTICE: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature of the environment and the level of work being performed by
this job. This job description in no way states or implies that the
duties and responsibilities listed are the only tasks to be
performed by the employee in this job. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
job-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description supersedes prior job descriptions. When duties
and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be
reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, Brockton , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Plympton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!