2024 - Fall - Tax Associate - PCS
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in
various industries. They develop strong working relationships with
clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges.
Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including
several pieces of any particular assignment - not just one part.
Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our
associates perform at their best and integrate their career with
their personal life.
**Examples of the candidate's responsibilities include:**
- Working with high net worth families, closely held businesses,
estates, trusts and private foundations
- Developing strong working relationships with clients built on
understanding their needs and challenges
- Completing tax planning and research
- Preparing federal and state & local tax returns
- Developing a general understating of reporting requirements of
different entity structures and the compliance process
- Increasing involvement in developing cutting edge tax ideas that
could significantly lessen clients overall effective tax rates
- Leveraging tax knowledge and understanding of the tax preparation
process to bring work to completion for review
- Demonstrating awareness of differing levels of assurance as it
relates to tax positions taken through writing memoranda and other
written documentation on complex tax issues for business and
private tax clients
- Staying current on tax legislation relevant to Private Client
- Minimum B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited
- Accounting major
- Travel to assigned client locations may be required. Must have
access to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of
transportation to those locations
- Minimum 3.0 GPA preferred
- Meeting education requirement for CPA certification in the state
where you are applying for employment
- Working toward the successful completion of the CPA exam - tax
associates have the opportunity to obtain the audit hours required
for full certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability to work effectively on a team
- Ability to work and multitask in a fast-paced environment
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation,
and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on
individual and firm performance per program guidelines. -Base
compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in
the posting, -and an actual offer can vary based upon on hiring
location and qualifications. -For additional information on RSM's
total rewards, visit our website at
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires
will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully
vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must
-qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement -or
-participate in testing. - If you are located in New York, pursuant
to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to
enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the
New York office.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to
get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique
skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a
place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future
leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential.
Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business
owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move
quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from
your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: RSM, Brockton , 2024 - Fall - Tax Associate - PCS, Accounting, Auditing , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!