Marketing Manager, US Digital and Data Marketing - DePuy Synthes.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: November 22, 2021
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
Companies, is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager, digital
and data marketing to be located in West Chester, PA preferred with
consideration for Raynham, MA or Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics
portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties
including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal
surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care
while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems
worldwide. For more information, visit .
DePuy Synthes Trauma is the worldwide leader in the development of
products to treat Orthopaedic trauma and other bone deformities.
The company is headquartered in West Chester, PA and Solothurn,
Switzerland and employs over 1,000 people worldwide.
The Marketing Manager, Trauma & Extremities is responsible for the
US downstream marketing of the Trauma & Extremities product
portfolio. Primary activities include health of business analytics,
base business sales support, new product launches, sales force and
surgeon product education and promotional activities including
professional society meeting strategy and execution.
- Achieve annual US business plan objectives of sales, net
income, gross profit, inventory, and price
- Support the upkeep of KPI dashboards and help educate Marketing
& FSO on KPI decision-making, improve data literacy, and dashboard
- Shape our data capabilities to align with our digital platforms
and our data-driven commercial strategy.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Data science, Commercial
insights, Commercial operations teams and various data vendors to
shape our data driven culture.
- Collaborate with colleagues in NA regional marketing and field
sales organization to enable the use of data driven marketing to
drive commercial activities and achieve business plan
- Support in streamlining the portfolio of FSO digital business
management tools through single platform interface
- Help to evaluate digital and data enabled solutions for
customers and inform digital strategy based on pilots. Help shape
the establishment of commercial model for digital platforms for
- Deliver results through cross functional collaboration with key
business partners including field sales organization, Commercial
strategy and execution teams, Data science team, SCG partners,
Franchise marketing and other key partners
- Work closely with manager to develop and execute effective
business plan focused on driving growth and profitability
- Identify and communicate targeting opportunities and business
enhancements through robust analysis of the business to support
technology upgrades and sales conversions
- Cultivate positive relationships between marketing and sales
teams and ensure focus on meeting customer's need and be a positive
agent for change within the organization
- Position does not involve management of direct reports but may
have opportunity to manage MLDP rotations or MBA interns
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required. An MBA is
- A minimum of 5 years of dynamic business experience in any of
the following areas: Marketing, Sales, R&D, or a combination of
experience in these functions is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in medical device or other
healthcare regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience running medical device product lines, including
leading product marketing and setting strategic direction for
product portfolio is preferred.
- The ability to work in a hands-on, fast paced, customer focused
environment is required.
- A strong analytical approach and ability to quantitative
problem solve is required for this role. Demonstrable experience
developing dashboards or experience with excel and other data tools
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing successful
business plans, and marketing and launching new products, services
and programs to the healthcare community is preferred.
- The ability to work effectively in an ambiguous environment and
be comfortable making informed decisions with incomplete
information is required.
- Demonstration of the ability to partner cross functionally in a
matrixed organization, influencing without authority is
- This position will be located in West Chester, PA and may
require up to 25% domestic travel, including some weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity
employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-1302 Wrights Lane East
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Brockton , Marketing Manager, US Digital and Data Marketing - DePuy Synthes., Advertising , Raynham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!