Human Resource and Payroll Manager
Company: New England Dental Partners
Posted on: November 12, 2021
JOB OVERVIEW The Human Resource and Payroll Manager report ing
directly to the Vice President of Finance is responsible for the
overall management of several functional areas including but not
limited to: P ayroll & HRIS, benefit administration, recruitment
and selection, compensation, performance management, and employee
relations. The Human Resource and Payroll Manager is a member of
the Business Leadership Team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the administrati on and processing of
payroll(s) on a bi-weekly basis. This includes collecting &
reviewing timecards from multiple departments/ p ractices. Sending,
reviewing, and approving payroll(s) with outside payroll processing
company. Payroll(s) can include but is not limited to salary,
commissions, Per diems, & benefit deductions
- Responsible for administrating all benefits including,
Healthcare, 401K & supplemental insurance(s) ; including
enrollment, open-enrollment, reconciliation and compliance
- Responsible for ensuring company compliance with Federal and
State employment laws, regulations , and reporting; as well as
compliance testing and reporting for B enefit plans .
- Responsible for administration of employee leave plans,
including but not limited to Federal FMLA and state PFML.
- Responsible for maintenance and administration of Employee
- Advises managers and employees regarding HR Policies and
- Responsible for the administration of the company performance
management process .
- Responsible for the Recruitment and Selection Process including
advising/assisting hiring managers , posting requisitions to
internal and external job sites , monitoring recruitment module as
- Facilitat es the onboarding process of all new employees;
including but not limited to preparing offer letters and welcome
- Assists Practice Managers with S eparation and termination
- Reviews and analyzes current salary surveys, data and trends
and makes recommendations to create a competitive company
compensation program .
- Maintenance of all personnel files in accordance with federal
and state regulations and company policy. ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND
- Must be detail oriented to work efficiently .
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Always follow the company's core values-Trust, Integrity,
Positive, Excellence-for yourself, the team, and our patients .
- 5 + years of Human Resource and Payroll experience
- ADP Experience preferred
- PHR / SPHR and/or SHRM Certification(s) preferred
- Healthcare Industry Background a plus
Keywords: New England Dental Partners, Brockton , Human Resource and Payroll Manager, Executive , Carver, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!