Company: Pyramid Management Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPyramid Management Group, LLC headquartered in
Syracuse, NY, is looking to hire a full-time Office Manager for the
Kingston Collection, located in Kingston, Massachusetts. Can you
work with confidence in a fast-paced setting? Do you handle project
deadlines well? Would you like to be part of a dynamic and
innovative team? If so, please read on!This business operations
position earns a competitive wage. We provide excellent benefits,
including health, RX, group term life insurance, short-term
disability, long-term disability, a 401(k), paid time off (PTO),
and holidays. If this sounds like the right office management
opportunity for you, apply today!ABOUT PYRAMID MANAGEMENT GROUP,
LLCWe are a dynamic and growth-oriented company. Our portfolio of
retail-based tourist and entertainment destinations dominates the
northeast with 15 properties located throughout New York and
Massachusetts. An industry leader in combining the best elements of
traditional retail with world-class dining and entertainment, we
are solidifying our dominance by adding hospitality to our
portfolio. In fact, we have been recognized by the Wall Street
Journal as an industry leader in incorporating entertainment in
shopping centers.We are proud to attract, train, and develop the
most dynamic workforce in the real estate and property management
industry. Our commitment to the development of each individual
employee is the cornerstone of our success. We encourage our
employees to move throughout and advance within the company. We
also understand that success on the job depends on balance. That is
why we offer life management programs, a generous compensation
program, and a comfortable work atmosphere.A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN
OFFICE MANAGERIn this office management position, you will
effectively coordinate the financial and human resource aspects of
the shopping center while maintaining an efficient office
environment.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as Human Resource contact for all employees at the Center
to include timely employee appraisals. Adherence to
- Manages incoming and outgoing personnel to ensure that
appropriate hiring and termination records are being maintained,
and forwards to the Home Office in a timely manner.
- Completes all Worker's Compensation and Disability forms.
- Processes payroll weekly and maintains a benefit log on each
- Manages Center budget and monthly reforecasting.
- Maintains accounts payables and disbursements of petty cash.
Manage Center contracts and progress payments with lien
- Maintains Capital Expenditures and Utility Expense System
- Deposits Center income and receivables to include lease
- Accountable for all office equipment leases, proper operation
- Provides confidential administrative support to the General
Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Maintains strong employee relationships, team building & open
communication with mall team and home office.
- Acts as Manager on Duty on assigned weekends.QUALIFICATIONS FOR
AN OFFICE MANAGER
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of general business.
- Previous experience in commercial real estate or retail is a
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and working
knowledge of Yardi is a plus. Do you have strong communication and
interpersonal skills? Are you organized and able to effectively
prioritize and delegate multiple tasks? If yes, you might just be
perfect for this office management position!ARE YOU READY TO JOIN
OUR MANAGEMENT TEAM?If you feel that you would be right for this
management position, please fill out our initial 3-minute,
mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Pyramid Management Group, Brockton , Office Manager, Executive , Kingston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!