Posted on: November 17, 2022
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, childrens behavioral health, autism services, and early
childhood services. Clinical Program Director Have you been looking
for a fantastic role to continue your career path in social and
human services? Look no further. This role is critical to our
success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do
here every day.
- Collaborate with the Area and Regional Director to manage the
day-to-day operations of program(s) and a team.
- Ensure quality of services delivered, and compliance with
regulatory requirements, staff training, financial performance, and
provide supervision to direct staff.
- Foster and maintain relationships with individuals being
served, families and guardians; and implement individual
satisfaction enhancement plans.
- Implement program core growth strategy to maintain or increase
census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages, and assist
with new start development.
- Maintain and foster relations with case managers and referral
agents; lobby on behalf of individuals receiving support.
- Master's degree with two years of related experience in the
Human Services field preferred
- Must be licensed (LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT or LADC-1)
- Other training, certification, education, experience, and
licensure as required by state
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the
ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate
- A commitment to quality in everything you do Why Join Us?
- Flexible work from home & office option
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities We have a rewarding work environment with
awesome co-workers come join our team Apply Today! Sevita is a
leading provider of home and community-based specialized health
care. We believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more
independent life. We provide people with quality services and
individualized supports that lead to growth and independence,
regardless of the physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges
they face. Weve made this our mission for more than 50 years. And
today, our 40,000 team members continue to innovate and enhance
care for the 50,000 individuals we serve. Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disability/vetsThe Mentor Network is pleased to
be an equal employment employer
Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: Sevita, Brockton , Clinical Director, Executive , Raynham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!