Sr Product Manager - Trade & Supply Chain Finance
Posted on: November 19, 2022
DescriptionCitizens Commercial Banking is currently seeking a
Senior Product Manager to join our Trade & Supply Chain Finance
business. -Our goal is to provide Citizens' clients with a
best-in-class experience by delivering a comprehensive, digitally
enabled suite of Trade and Supply Chain Finance solutions. -This is
a unique opportunity to help lead an expanding, entrepreneurial
business within a dynamic and growing super-regional bank. -The
Trade & Supply Chain Finance Senior Product Manager develops and
drives the product strategy of both Traditional Trade and Supply
Chain Finance products. -This pivotal role is responsible for
profitability, quality, and competitiveness of the product suite,
and serves as one of the team's most visible leaders.Primary
- Develop, own, and drive product strategy and new product
development for the Trade & Supply Chain Finance business. -
- Oversee the day-to-day operating needs Trade & Supply Chain
- Manage technology developers, vendors, and internal
- Act as the primary liaison with key partners such as Trade
Operations, Technology, and Legal, Compliance, and Risk. -Build and
maintain effective relationships with Finance, Credit, and
- Enable the success of Sales colleagues: participate in client
calls as required; assist with technical sales for complex
products, facilitate training and development and lead development
of appropriate collateral.
- Monitor and communicate risks associated with the product set.
-Understand the impact of regulatory changes and guide product and
- Lead teams and mentor and develop junior team members.
- Maintain active industry engagement to build CFG brand and help
inform strategic direction. -QualificationsRequired
- Minimum of 7-10 years product management experience with direct
oversight of Trade and Supply Chain Finance Products - Letters of
Credit, Collections, Trade Receivables and Payables.
- Detailed understanding of Trade finance industry dynamics,
technology, operations, and competitive offerings.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate strategic concepts and lay
out a course of action to deliver profitable growth.
- Comfort with P&L and financial reports.
- Experience with building cross-functional partnerships and
achieving goals while balancing the needs of multiple
- Understanding and background in agile methodology.Education,
Certification, and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- BA/BS required
- Masters' Degree or MBA preferredThe salary range for this
position is $140,000 - $210,000, plus benefits and an opportunity
to earn and annual discretionary bonus. For an overview of our
benefits, visit . Some job boards have started using
jobseeker-reported data to estimate salary ranges for roles. If you
apply and qualify for this role, a recruiter will discuss accurate
pay guidance.Why Work for UsAt Citizens, you'll find a
customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and
giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you
are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access
to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize
your career growth.Equal Employment OpportunityCitizens, its
parent, subsidiaries, and related companies provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and
applicants for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color,
citizenship, physical or mental disability or perceived disability,
ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic
information, genetic characteristic, marital or domestic partner
status, victim of domestic violence, family status/parenthood,
medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin,
pregnancy/childbirth/lactation, colleague's or a dependent's
reproductive health decision making, race, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens is a brand name of Citizens Bank,
N.A. and each of its respective affiliates.
Keywords: Citizens, Brockton , Sr Product Manager - Trade & Supply Chain Finance, Executive , Wrentham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!