Company: Dunkin' Donuts
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- Responsible for directing the daily operations of a single
- Operates in accordance with prescribed policies and practices.
- Ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food
costs, safety sanitation, and product preparation and
merchandising. - -
- May participate in image-building activities within the local
community. - -
- As the highest management position within a unit, is
accountable for the unit and its operations at all times whether
physically present or not. -Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or
prevent other duties from being assigned.
- Assist for assessing all store employees performance;
conducting quarterly assistant manager and shift leader incentive
reviews and annual overall performance reviews for all
- Responsible for partnering with GM and coordinating quarterly
store crew meetings to share shift crew best practices and drive
store growth and performance.
- Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service and
morale of store employees.
- Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store
performance based on guest feedback and following up on consumer
care compliments and complaints.
- Provide ongoing training as needed regarding new products,
promotions, policies, etc.
- Compliance with all federal, state and local labor laws.
- Ensure store budget is met per district manager/franchisee
- Ensure proper execution of new product introductions and
marketing programs within store.
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory.
- Complete DCP and other vendor orders weekly as needed.
- Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs, and provide
product order and throwaway sheets to central production facility
daily. - Also complete or check all Log Books.
- Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports,
deposits, etc. in its entire)
- Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on
all Brand required inspections and Food Safety & Sanitation
Inspections follow up is required on all network and regulatory
- Create store action plans to drive store performance around
areas of opportunity.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock
areas, sales areas, building and grounds.
- Conduct random morning, afternoon and evening store visits to
ensure compliance with store policies and procedures.
- Ensuring proper staff levels at all times for optimum scheduled
- Conducting regular travel paths throughout your shift and
taking action on the results.
- Make sure that on every shift the person in charge is running
the operations by shift coaching.
- Responsible for any other requirements/duties management may
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Dunkin' Donuts, Brockton , Assistant Manager, Executive , Wrentham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!