Full-Time or Part-Time Adult Medicine Nurse Practitioner - Community M
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2020
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to assume
the role of Primary Care. As a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner, you
are responsible for conducting comprehensive primary care services,
including well examinations, immunizations, and episodic sick
visits. You will provide assessment, education, and management for
comprehensive well health promotion, illness prevention,
anticipatory guidance, and screening tests and will design a plan
of care based on assessment of physical, emotional, and social
needs and in collaboration with the patient, and if appropriate,
- Current Massachusetts licensure for RN in expanded role.
- Certification eligible as Primary Care Practitioner.
- Federal and State licensure for prescriptive writing
- A minimum of three years' experience required, bilingual
- Competitive salary.
- Employees may participate in our medical, dental, and vision
plans as well as disability insurance, life insurance
- 403b with a generous match. Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs,
internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist
jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine
geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric
internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Brockton , Full-Time or Part-Time Adult Medicine Nurse Practitioner - Community M, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!