AFC Register Nurse (Fee for Service)
Company: Rivers Of Hope
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Job DescriptionRegister Nurse (Fee for Service): We are looking
Registered Nurse (RN) who will assess clients for services,
determine clinical eligibility for programs and develop care plans.
Our primary goal is to support individuals who receive services in
the community, so they can continue living in their own
- RN licensed required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with the elderly and/or
- developmental disabilities.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation a MUST.
- Travel to Plymouth, Bristol, Norfolk, and some of Essex,
- Acceptable results must be received for background checks
including Credential Verification, Driver History, CORI, SORI and
FingerprintingPreferred, not Required:
- Fluency in Cape Verdean Creole, Spanish, Haitian Creole, or
other languages spoken by people in the communities we serve (where
- Completes and coordinates all applicable clinical assessments
and clinical evaluations.
- Support, train, evaluate, and supervise the AFC Caregiver in
conjunction with the Care Manager as needed on an on-going
- Following acceptance to program and ensures that all required
forms and standard procedures are followed for the placement
- Conduct on site home visits and complete RN progress note and
other paperwork as required.
- Ensure all documentation and forms are complete, accurate, and
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication
- Ability to independently manage a caseload and provide all
encompassing care management.
- Excellent documentation/writing skills.
- Ability to think and work creatively as part of a team and/or
- Ability to manage challenging behaviors.
- Perform other tasks as needed or assigned
- Conducts orientation training, and on-going trainings to
- Review medication changes, new diagnosis with caregivers and
- Plans and implements discharges and transition from the AFC
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and
procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing
- Follow all regulations and guidelines set by Medicare, state
programs and ACO/MCOPhysical environment and demands:While
performing duties for this position, the employee travels by using
their own personal vehicle and is exposed to changing weather
conditions. The employee must have the ability to safely travel to
and from the AFC home. In addition, the employee will be required
to drive for meetings and/or visits to AFC provider homes or to
facilities targeted for AFC program marketing. Since AFC provider
homes are private residences, the employee may be exposed to pets,
family members, smoking, cooking, or other fragrances. The noise
level in the work environment is moderate.
Keywords: Rivers Of Hope, Brockton , AFC Register Nurse (Fee for Service), Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!