Certified Nursing Assistant (Direct Care)
Company: Community Resources for Justice
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Overview We want you to join our growing team of compassionate
and reliable Direct Care Providers to support the wonderful
individuals we serve! Community Resources for Justice (CRJ) is a
unique, 140 year old nonprofit organization. Community Strategies
of Massachusetts (CSMA), a division of CRJ, supports adults with
developmental or intellectual disabilities through specialized
services from Day Programs, Shared Living arrangements with
providers as well as over 40 community-based group homes. This is a
great opportunity to receive valuable training to not only continue
your Human Services career but also to advance it. CRJ offers
opportunities of tremendous career advancement and professional
We are currently seeking a compassionate and reliable Certified
Nursing Assistant to to oversee care for a single (male) client
with DDS services that resides in a group home in Middleboro, MA.
In this crucial role you will:
- Help our clients to live a full and meaningful life.
- Able to provide hands on ADL care in the shower, toileting,
dressing, skin care, etc. as needed.
- Continuously ensure all medical equipment is in proper working
order, and report when it is not.
- Drive the handicap van, and transport clients to work,
appointment, and activities.
- Monitor on going medical issues regarding catheter care, and
- Taking vital signs.
- Administering (primarily) medications to the clients.
- Assist in planning, food shopping, prep and cooking clients
- Preparing paperwork for and attending appointments.
- Potentially, assisting in a therapeutic handicap assessable
pool (would need to be in the pool with the clients).
- Would need to think outside the box to encourage client
- Work directly under an RN, learning, and reporting.
- CNA Certification (Massachusetts)
- MAP Certified (Will provide training)
- PAC Certified (Will provide training)
- Valid Driver's License w/ reliable transportation (car)
- COVID guidelines - PPE, etc.
- Friendly, outgoing, reliable, dependable, flexible CRJ provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws.
Keywords: Community Resources for Justice, Brockton , Certified Nursing Assistant (Direct Care), Healthcare , Middleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!