Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Join our Wellpath family and make a difference every day by
providing care to society's most vulnerable and often overlooked
individuals. Our team has the distinct honor and responsibility to
show up with non-judgmental compassion to provide hope and healing
to those who need it most. For those of you whose calling it is to
serve others, you've come to the right organization. This is your
moment not only to advance your career, but to join a mission that
aligns with yours. We are Wellpath. We are the right people,
striving to do the right thing. We will continue to create
healthier communities - wherever we go, wherever we grow - one
patient at a time.
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs basic and
specialized nursing care function under the direction of a licensed
nurse. Nursing duties and tasks are performed in accordance with
local and regulatory policies and procedures. The Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) is a nursing partner who implements patient care
activities with the assistance of other members of the health care
team and custody officers in the correctional setting. After
completion of a general orientation to medical-surgical and
psychiatric patient care areas floats between the units to ensure
adequate nursing staff for patient care areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of training course for Nursing Assistants
- Work requires level of knowledge of basic patient care methods,
procedures, and techniques
- Ability to handle a variety of simple tasks that are routine in
nature, while keeping work flowing in an orderly manner
- Ability to express thoughts logically, in English, in both
written and verbal form
- Ability to use computers and Windows software applications
- Current certification in the state of practice is required
- Must have the ability to pass a background check and drug
- Must be able to pass and maintain clearance for a Public Trust
Position, if working with specific patientsResponsibilities
As a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) you will:
- Assist patients with eating, bathing, dressing, toileting and
all other activities of daily living (ADLs) each shift. Documents
appropriate notes that reflect patient care activities.
- Obtain and record all parameters of vital signs to include
height and weight. Accurate intake and output is recorded as
ordered and reported to the licensed nurse.
- Collect, report and document patient data and information
accurately and in a timely manner.
- Report abnormal vital signs are reported to the licensed nurse
immediately. Record as instructed based on findings.
- Complete all assigned tasks and assists other team members in
caring for patients.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Brockton , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!