Psychiatry Physician Opportunity
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Brockton, Massachusetts.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
The psychiatrist provides medical care and treatment to patients in
accordance with professional standards and established policies and
procedures. The psychiatrist works in collaboration with the
Primary Care Physicians and the Social Workers to provide
comprehensive and appropriate continuum of care.
- H1 and J1 Visa Compatible
- 2022 Resident's welcome to applyDetails:
- Respond to patient referrals from Social Workers by assessing
and evaluating all relevant information.
- Perform psychiatrist diagnostic assessments for all referred
- Provide direct patient care services within area of
- Provides medication management.
- Assess, plan, document and evaluate patient needs and
- Provides consultation for primary care providers regarding
- Provide intervention and referral for patients experiencing
- Maintains a practice that is culturally and linguistically
sensitive, using interpreters and other assistance as
- Provide counseling, crisis intervention and advocacy to all
patients and their families, taking into account their unique
cultural backgrounds. Psycho education around such issues as
high-risk behavior, mental health, addictions, and domestic
violence is also a major component of the job duties.
- Refers patients, as appropriate, to specialists and other
practitioners and facilities.
- Reviews patient charts and ensures that appropriate treatment
plans are developed and followed
- Works collaboratively with other care givers regarding patient
education and rehabilitation including promotion of mental and
- Maintains collaborative relationships with other physicians,
social works, administration and other clinical staff.
- Provides consultation to the on-call physician for mental
- Collaborates with efforts of the Patient Care Committee to
monitor and improve the quality of patient care provided.
- Maintains productivity as outlined in contracted
- Demonstrates sensitivity and responds appropriately to verbal
and non-verbal communications of patients, family, and
- Maintains patient's right to privacy, confidentiality and is
- Assures dignity in the provision of care.
- Consistently utilizes good judgment in the resolution of
problems, clinical and non-clinical.
- Possesses the ability to act independently and is willing to
make decisions utilizing good judgment.
- Has the ability to visualize and anticipate new problems and to
be part of the problem solving process.
- Participate as an integral part in the interdisciplinary health
care team for the provision of services to patients and families.
As a member of the primary care team, this position is integrated
into a variety of clinic activities such as high-risk case reviews,
team meetings, protocol and procedure development, the provision of
and receipt of staff in-service training and program
- Provide technical assistance and training for other members of
the primary care team regarding psychotropic medications and mental
- Participate in community and agency outreach activities that
identify, recruit, and/or educate our patient population.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Is pleasant, courteous, and considerate of patients and
- Attends all required and pertinent meetings.
- Attends supervision as scheduled.
- Maintains clinical competence through ongoing medical education
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Brockton , Psychiatry Physician Opportunity, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!