Posted on: November 19, 2022
MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, is a community-based,
behavioral health care organization offering a continuum of
services including adult behavioral health, substance abuse
counseling, children's behavioral health, autism services, and
early childhood services.
\*Family Therapist IHT ($2500 sign on bonus)\*
Are you an experienced clinician who's worked in family-centered
therapy? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based
workplace that puts people first. * Establish a service or
treatment plan for individuals served based on assessment of needs
and develop practical suggestions for change.
* Conduct assessments in the areas of mental status, personality,
behavioral response patterns, relationships, and family
* Provide a closure and aftercare plan for each
* Conduct activity and participation-based interventions and
approaches developed from training materials, experience, families'
successes, and peers.
* Build and maintain positive relationships with personnel from
referring/collateral agencies, guiding families in their
interaction with such agencies and other community organizations as
needed; provide referrals to services and resources on behalf of
* Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for
professional development and team performance issues.
* Participate in team meetings with peers and in collateral team
meetings when needed.
* May provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers
and/or review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing
and education presentations, and training/development materials for
the region or team meetings.
* Manage documentation by completing and submitting accurate and
timely records to supervisor, maintaining confidentiality, and
organizing such records.
*Qualifications: ** Master's Degree required in human services
related field of study.
* One to two years of experience in related field required.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Familiar with electronic health record and competent in basic
* Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to
*Why Join Us?** Full compensation/benefits package for employees
working 30+ hours/week.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside
a great team of co-workers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
*We have meaningful work for you - come join our team -* *Apply
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets Job Type:
Full-time Pay: $55,000.00 per year
Keywords: Sevita, Brockton , Family Therapist, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!