Home Health - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $48-76/Hour - Brockton, MA
Posted on: May 22, 2023
connectRN -is an app created by a nurse, with nurses and aides'
needs in mind. Every day, -connectRN -helps thousands of nurses and
aides find opportunities and share their stories with one
We're building a nationwide community of nurses and aides to help
- Take control of your schedule. Find shifts, apply easily and
work as much as you want.
- Get paid fast. Get your deposit the day after you work a shift
- Connect with the community. Share stories, ideas, and questions
with a thriving community of your peers.
connectRN -is hiring -Registered Nurses (RN) -who are -looking for
an opportunity to define their own career path, connect with a
supportive community of caregivers, and increase their earning
Pay and Compensation
You'll earn a base hourly rate plus periodic bonuses ranging in
amounts based on facility demand.
Additional compensation includes:
- 1.5X Holiday Pay
- 1.5X Overtime Pay -for every hour worked over 40 hours per
- Facility Referral Bonus -when a facility you referred to
connectRN becomes a partner
When you join connectRN, you become part of our community of
clinicians, which comes with additional non-monetary benefits.
- Access to our online community, The Beat, where you can connect
with clinicians near you, read reviews of local facilities, access
exclusive rewards, and more!
- connectRN branded scrubs -so you can represent your new
- Scholarships and discounted education programs -to a variety of
Connector Rewards Program -where you can cash in rewards points for
cool products and more!
You Will (Responsibilities) -
- Provide regular feedback to the connectRN team on ways to
improve the Clinician Experience -
- Demonstrate knowledge of home care and competencies in
discipline-specific patient care skills required by the care center
to provide patient care.
- Perform comprehensive patient assessments, as assigned, and
collaborate with a multidisciplinary care team to develop or
implement an individualized plan of care as per physician orders
that ensure quality, proper discharge planning, and achieve desired
outcomes and goals. -
- Maintain continuity of patient care by communicating
information timely and effectively with all team members providing
care to the patient. -
- Provide patient episode management per protocol. -
- Completes documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards, conventions, and guidelines,
including OASIS assessments, SOC/Admissions, Recertifications,
ABN's, subsequent visits, physician orders, care coordination, etc.
- Potentially be assigned LPNN visits as a member of the care
team or supervise a patient caseload -and HHA's. -
- Educate the patient, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient
- Coordinate appropriate care, involving all the other healthcare
team members (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists,
Home Health Aides, and Medical Social Workers)
- Write and initiate a plan of care.
- Perform vital signs and patient assessment during visits
- Manage and perform wound care treatment (including but not
limited to surgical wounds, WoundVac)
- Provide assessment, execute and manage Central Line/Peripheral
line, urinary catheters, and colostomy
- Supervise Certified Nursing Assistants, and Home Health Aides
You Have (Qualifications) -
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse in the State of Massachusetts or eligible compact
state licensure -
- Current CPR certification. -
- Comfortability using technical tools and software (Homecare
Homebase experience preferred but not required). -
- A willingness to complete the additional required training as
- At least one year of clinical experience as an LPN
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Experience using Home Care Home Base EMR for documentation
- Willingness to complete a paid 1-day orientation (on-site)
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Hep B, MMR, Varicella, Flu,
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
You'll Earn (Pay and Compensation) -
LPN - Home Health Shifts:
--- Hourly rate -that is inclusive of travel time between visits
--- Mileage reimbursement -
--- Optional paid training and skill development -
--- Opportunities for additional bonuses and incentives
Keywords: connectRN, Brockton , Home Health - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $48-76/Hour - Brockton, MA, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...