Posted on: November 16, 2023
At KabaFusion, our goal is to put the CARE back in healthcare. We
are committed to building a culture of collaboration and teamwork
where we put the needs of the patient at the forefront of
everything we do. Join us and discover what it means to be part of
a mission driven company that is making a difference.
KabaFusion has a national network of pharmacies and nursing
locations, and our mission is to provide exceptional patient care
and positive clinical outcomes. Our home infusion nurses play an
integral role in this process, working collaboratively with an
interdisciplinary team to ensure that prescribed infusion therapies
can be safely and effectively administered in the home setting.
As a home infusion nurse, you will
- Make a difference by using you clinical IV experience and
personal touch to assist our patients in the comfort of their own
- Provide one-on-one patient care and education in accordance
with the prescribers plan of treatment.
- Build lasting relationships with your patients.
What you bring:
- Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Excellent IV start skills
- Current state drivers license
What we offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive compensation w/ door-to-door pay
- Mileage reimbursement (door-to-door)
- Shift differential
- Opportunity to participate in on-call program for additional
- Reimbursement for certifications/ongoing certification
- Free CEUs and reimbursement for approved CEUs
- Benefits start on your 1st day of employment
- 401k w 4% match no waiting or vesting period
- PTO / Floating Holiday / Paid Holidays
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
- Employee Assistance programs to help with mental health /
- Learning & Development Programs
- Perks includes discounts on travel, cell phone, clothing and
- Generous employee referral program
All of our RNs have iPads and document electronically in our
Join us and find out why this is the place to excel and do your
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties,
responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be
amended at anytime at the sole discretion of the Employer.
KabaFusion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: KabaFusion, Brockton , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!