Nurse Practitioner - Pulmonary
Company: Signature Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Signature Medical Group is seeking a Full Time, Nurse
Practitioner to join our pulmonary practice. As the pulmonary
service continues to grow, there is greater need to help provide
adequate access to pulmonary visits in the ambulatory setting. The
Nurse Practitioner will function in a collaborative role with the
Pulmonologist in providing care to a diverse patient
population.Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Care for patients with pulmonary conditions seeking follow-up
or post -hospitalization ambulatory care.
- Maintains ability to assess patient's clinical condition and
arrange for proper testing and treatment.
- Provides clinically appropriate patient teaching for use of
pulmonary - specific treatments.
- Educates patients with ability to recognize signs and symptoms
that require urgent or emergent medical attention
- Work closely with attending pulmonologists to review ongoing
clinical performance and receive guidance for difficult cases that
require further review.
- Performs patient health status assessment; obtains a relevant
health and medical history; performs a physical examination based
on patient's age and history; performs or orders preventive and
diagnostic procedures/tests; interprets and analyzes collected
data; identifies health and medical risk factors.
- Formulates a differential diagnosis based on the history,
physical examination, and diagnostic test results; establishes
priorities to meet the health and medical needs of the patient,
family, or community.
- Formulates a treatment plan with patient and family that
establishes a mutually acceptable cost-awareness plan of care that
maximizes health potential; orders additional diagnostic tests;
prescribes/selects appropriate pharmacological and
non-pharmacological interventions and therapies; facilitates
- Participation in health and medical care by providing
information needed to make decisions and choices.
- Maintains a process for systematic follow-up and evaluation of
patient status; determines the effectiveness of the treatment plan
with documentation of patient care outcomes; reassesses and
modifies the plan as necessary to achieve patient health and
medical goals. - Competitive Compensation- CME benefit includes one
week off and reimbursement up to $1,500- Reimbursement for renewal
cost of licenses-Group malpractice coverage provided by Signature
HealthcareQUALIFICATIONS:- Graduate of an approved Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant program- Bachelor's Degree
required, Master's Degree preferred- Must have current valid
Massachusetts licensure, Massachusetts CSR and Federal DEA- 2 years
of pulmonary medicine experience is preferred
Keywords: Signature Healthcare, Brockton , Nurse Practitioner - Pulmonary, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!