Behavior Technician (ABA Therapist) - Paid Training!
Company: New England ABA
Posted on: December 5, 2018
Qualified candidates encouraged to apply! Looking to make an impact in the lives of children, adolescents and their families living with Autism? New England ABA, the leading provider of home and community based ABA in Massachusetts, is currently seeking part-time Entry Level and Lead Behavior Technicians to work directly with our clients. What we offer at New England ABA!
- Highly competitive hourly rate of $18-$26 . New England ABA will never lose an amazing candidate over pay rate and will match or exceed any competitive offers.
- Pay increases may be offered based on years of service.
- Paid sick time
- 401k retirement benefit available for eligible employees
- Paid ABA training (online and in-person) that meets Registered Behavior Technician requirements
- Paid drive time and mileage between client visits
- Supervision may be provided for those seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) hours.
- Unique company culture focused on changing lives through our therapy
- Flexible afternoon schedule, offering a work/life balance.
- Company volunteer opportunities to give back to the communities we serve
- Referral Bonus Program for all employees! Overview of Job: Behavior Technicians at New England ABA work directly with our clients in home, community and school-based settings. Utilizing training provided both at time of hire and on an ongoing basis, our Behavior Technicians apply individualized treatment plans with our clients under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Sessions typically last two hours in duration and take place between 3-8PM in the client's home. The position typically offers between 15-20 hours per week. Qualifications: Applicant experience must have a high school diploma and one year working with children or adolescents OR a bachelors degree with 6 months working with children or adolescents. Other Requirements:
- Must be able to provide current driver's license and proof of car insurance.
- Must be available to work weekday shifts between 3-8PM. Weekend appointments will be available to interested applicants.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check.
- Must be 18 years or older. New England ABA is looking for Behavior Technicians to service clients in the following locations: Boston, Burlington, Haverhill, Lawrence, Lynn, Lowell, Melrose, Methuen, Peabody, Quincy, Brockton, Reading, Revere, and Malden, Everett, Dracut, Billerica New England ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: New England ABA, Brockton , Behavior Technician (ABA Therapist) - Paid Training!, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!