In-Home Therapy Independent Licensed Supervisor
Company: Gandara Mental Health Center
Posted on: July 9, 2019
In-Home Therapy Independent Licensed Supervisor98-379 In-Home
Therapy Independent Licensed Supervisor Up to $3,000 sign on bonus:
$1,000 after 3 months of employment & $2,000 after 6 months of
employment Clinical Supervisor (In-Home Therapy) We're looking for
an Independently Licensed Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor will
provide clinical and administrative supervision to 4-7 In-Home
Therapy Teams who provide structured, consistent, strength-based
therapeutic interventions in client homes for the purpose of
treating the youth's behavioral health needs, including improving
the family's ability to provide effective support for the youth to
promote his/her healthy functioning within the family. The Clinical
Supervisor will provide weekly individual supervision to clinicians
and para-professionals, which includes teaching and providing
support, ensuring that cases are assigned and closed on a timely
basis, reviewing medical charts for quality, hiring and evaluating
worker performance, ensuring worker productivity, conducting
marketing activities, and acting as liaison to the community and
Managed Care Entities. The Clinical Supervisor will be a member of
the Division's Administrative Team and contribute to developing
programmatic policies and procedures. Job Requirements
- Ability to work with Staff, colleagues, and other
- Ability to provide goal-oriented services.
- Ability to Work well as a team member.
- Ability to accurately diagnose and provide proper clinical
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative, creative, analytical and
decisive in problem solving.
- Demonstrated communications, administrative and organizational
- Familiarity with the major models of clinical supervision, in
terms of philosophical assumptions and practical implications, and
the ability to compare and contrast them with other models.
- The capacity to articulate a personal model of supervision,
drawn from existing models of supervision and from preferred styles
of therapeutic practice.
- The capacity to attend capably to the multiple functions and
tasks of clinical supervision.
- The capacity to facilitate the co-evolving relationships
between the worker-client and supervisor-worker-client
relationships, identifying and addressing problems that arise.
- Awareness and sensitivity to contextual variables such as race,
culture, gender, sexuality, disability, economics and lived
experience, and how they impact on the range of working
relationships (e.g., worker-client, supervisor-worker-client, and
- Knowledge of the service delivery protocol and treatment
standards as well as the ethical mandates of relevant professional
- Knowledge about processes for working through ethical dilemmas
in clinical supervision.
- Awareness of legal issues which may arise in clinical
supervision, and commitment to ensuring that supervisees are also
aware of these (e.g., duty to report, limits of confidentiality,
- Skill in giving and receiving feedback in clinical supervision,
both informally (e.g., in the course of supervision sessions) and
formally (e.g., planned and documented reviews of supervision
process and of supervisees' clinical skills). Candidate
Requirements Employee Type: Full Time Minimum Experience required:
2 years of supervisory experience preferred. Degree and Licensing
required: Must possess a master degree in human services field and
have a Massachusetts independent license (i.e. LMHC; LICSW; LMFT;
LADC I) G--ndara Center provides residential, mental health,
substance abuse and preventive services for children, adults and
families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of
Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural
diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative
services to a diverse community. Brockton, Massachusetts, United
Keywords: Gandara Mental Health Center, Brockton , In-Home Therapy Independent Licensed Supervisor, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!