Licensed Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician
Company: Gandara Mental Health Center
Posted on: September 10, 2019
Licensed Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician138-379 Licensed
Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician We are looking for a
Licensed Behavioral Health Clinician who will work in the
Outpatient Clinic in a team model setting and will establish open
communication, support, and accountability among workers and
consumers. The Clinician is accountable to the Clinical Supervisor.
The Clinician provides services on-site and in the community to
individuals, children, and families experiencing mental health
challenges. Required Skills: Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician
- Complete social clinical assessments of clients for diagnostic
treatment and referral purposes.
- Develop treatment plans
- Assist in the placement of clients in appropriate services as
needed (i.e., employment and rehabilitation, job training,
- Participate in scheduled supervision with the clinical
supervisor regarding case work, diagnosis treatment, and other
direct or supportive services.
- Provide psychotherapy and/or crisis intervention
- Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor and/or
Director of Outpatient Clinic. Outpatient Behavioral Health
- MSW, MA, or M.Ed. in social work, psychology, counseling or
related field required.
- Must be licensed or license eligible for one of the following:
LMHC, LMFT, LADCI, LICSW, or LCSW.
- Must have mental health or substance use treatment experience,
strong communication (written and verbal) and customer service
skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Must have valid driver''s license and meet Agency requirements
for driving history records.
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese and/or Cape Verdean
Creolle, and English-Required. BENEFITS
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered to your Verizon and/or Sprint plans
- Hiring Bonus eligible* G--ndara Center provides residential,
mental health, substance abuse and preventive services for
children, adults and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern
parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the Hispanic community, we value
cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent,
innovative services to a diverse community. Brockton,
Massachusetts, United States Full-Time/Regular
Keywords: Gandara Mental Health Center, Brockton , Licensed Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinician, Healthcare , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!