Assistant Store Manager - Brooks Brothers Wrentham Village Outlet
Company: Brooks Brothers
Posted on: September 19, 2022
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will support the Store Manager
to build a team that delivers results through providing an amazing
customer experience. You also share the responsibility to execute
all store operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You
create a positive environment that develops and engages your
managers, associates, and customers every day. You love being part
of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Assistant Store Manager reports to the Store Manager.
Who You Are:
- Inspirational leader who guides their team and partners with
the store manager to achieve great results.
- Engaging personality who attracts great talent.
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively manage
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
- As the Assistant Store Manager you will:
- Partner with the Store Manager to create action plans to
achieve results and grow the business.
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty
by using company tools.
- Partner with the Store Manager to develop team members who are
committed to creating a great experience for our customers.
- Oversee assigned division of responsibility and be accountable
- Support the Store Manager to ensure store standards for
merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to
drive the business.
- Remain composed in the face of challenges and unforeseen
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
management functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability, and inclusivity.
- You will also have:
- 2+ years as a Co/Assistant Manager in similar volume, apparel
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
Keywords: Brooks Brothers, Brockton , Assistant Store Manager - Brooks Brothers Wrentham Village Outlet, Hospitality & Tourism , Wrentham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!