Company: W.B. Mason Company, Inc
Posted on: July 15, 2019
US-MA-Brockton - US-MA-Boston
Requisition ID 2019-2878
Position Type Full Time
Shift Type First Shift
Category Human Resources
The Recruiting Specialist will engage as a strategic business
partner with the hiring manager and human resource managers to
align company goals, strategies, and tactics to identify and secure
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an
effective pipeline and network of diverse talent.
- Leverages recruiting resources such as internet, internal
Applicant Management System, professional organizations and
community associations to identify, recruit and network for
- Use the full functionality of our applicant tracking system to
manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in
full lifecycle recruiting.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates,
searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting
activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment
practices, policies and processes.
- Coordinate and administer pre-employment assessments; schedule
and manage recruiting events; assist with college relations.
- Act as primary communication point with applicants and
candidates from initial contact point to offer.
- Working with hiring managers and/or senior management,
negotiates and makes offers of employment.
- Lead communication and relationships with hiring managers and
- Provide feedback on applicants and candidates and ensures
timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems
- Share best practices with teammates. Utilize W.B Mason tools,
methods, and procedures to drive results.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Relational database experience (MS Access, MS SQL)
- Ability to travel between the Brockton and Boston office as
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of corporate recruiting and /or agency staffing
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, speak and hear.
The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is
frequently required to use hands/fingers for data entry and filing.
The employee must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer
W.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: W.B. Mason Company, Inc, Brockton , Recruiting Specialist, Human Resources , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!