Reset and Installation Merchandiser
Company: Atlantic Coast Merchandising
Posted on: May 3, 2021
/> Business is growing!
We need talented
workers for the many projects we have coming up with retailers in
your area. Opportunities range from one day to
Atlantic Coast Merchandising is hiring Retail
Merchandisers, General Laborers, Reset Specialists, Stockers,
Fixture Installers, the DIY Go-Getter or anyone with good Handyman
or Light Construction skills.
Business is growing and we need talented workers to help us support
the many projects we have coming up with retailers in your area. We
have opportunities ranging from one day to multi-week projects in:
Grocery, Drug, Cosmetic, Club, Discount, Convenience, Mass
Merchandise and Home Improvement. We work with local and national
You pick the schedule that works best for you; 1st, 2nd and 3rd
shifts, 1-day, 1-week or multi-week options are available.
As a member of ACM's on-demand Merchandising
You play an active role in transforming a vision into reality for
the many retailers we support. The ACM on-demand field position
role is highly regarded and respected throughout the industry. It
is the perfect position for those seeking flexible schedules, work
variety, challenging assignments, meeting new people and earning
Our Merchandisers are On-Demand, Project-Based, Temporary Part-Time
employees. Our projects vary so there are no guaranteed set hours.
Manage your projects in our Talent Execution Platform (ACM360), our
self-service web portal where you can choose projects when you are
available to work.
We are the experts in matching great people up with great
retail merchandising work.
ACM has work opportunities all over the country available to you.
New on-demand gigs become available daily.
Type of Work:
- Store Resets & Remodels
- New Store Openings
- Product Placement and Replenishment
- New Item Introductions
- Product Demos & Brand Representation
- Stocking and Restocking
- Plan-O-Gram maintenance
- Assembling Displays, Fixtures, Products, etc
- General Merchandising
- Every job is unique - specific
location, store and duties will vary, which may
- Setting Displays & Fixtures - Breaking down
and assembling new displays, shelves and fixtures according to
- Relocating Merchandise - Moving items from one
part of the store to another, which may require carrying the items
physically or with the use of carts or dollies to and from the
- Merchandising Products - Properly displaying
and tagging products per directives (plan-o-gram, schematic, etc).
Team leads will inspect work for accuracy.
- Store Appearance - Completing all necessary
tasks to prepare the store for re-opening. This may include
changing signage and general cleaning.
- Review and confirm assignment details of what each project will
- Clock In & Out from the job site every day via the ACM mobile
- Remain accessible and have open communication with the ACM
- Perform all tasks as required by ACM and Client.
- Comply with ACM rules, policies and procedures per the
- Ability to read and understand plan-o-grams / schematics, etc
is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of merchandising and retail terminology and
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Apple or Android mobile device with text and wi-fi/data
- Ability to read and follow detailed directions.
- Reliable transportation to travel to all assigned
- Be timely, flexible and reliable to work.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects
(sometimes overhead) weighing up to 35 pounds without
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of
time to complete job activities.
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Stooping, standing, bending, climbing, kneeling, and squatting
for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
Joining the ACM Crew is quick and simple:
- Set up an account on our work opportunity portal (ACM360)
- Complete a simple questionnaire
- Speak with an ACM manager
- Follow a simple online onboarding process
- And you will be ready to
As an ACM Crew Member, you will have access to all work
opportunities in our network offered on a project-by-project basis.
Projects vary in duration from 1 hour service call to multi-week
You pick your own schedule!
Our system will notify you when jobs are available in your area and
you choose if you want to work! Priority status in scheduling is
based on performance.
If you are looking for additional merchandising or reset work to
add to your current schedule and the above sounds interesting to
you, Sign Up Today to #JoinTheACMCrew at
ACM is a national retail merchandising company in the U.S.,
matching on-demand field reps to local merchandising opportunities
offered by large and small retailers throughout the country. Since
2005, our merchandisers have been helping retailers with temporary
in-store merchandising projects including: new store set-ups, store
remodels, store resets, display assembly, fixture installation,
product demonstration, brand representation, shelf audits, and
Check out our website to find out more about us
www.acmerchandising.net or follow us on Facebook
Keywords: Atlantic Coast Merchandising, Brockton , Reset and Installation Merchandiser, Other , brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!