Are you looking for a physical job in an
upbeat environment with a steady schedule and benefits package? Do
you consider yourself to be outgoing and a natural at customer
service? Jordan’s may have the job you are looking for!
Jordan’s Furniture is not your average employer.
Weekend only schedule available- Saturday
12pm-8pm and Sundays 10am-6pm and other full/part time
Jordan's Furniture Hiring Event
16th 2pm- 5pm
Drive, Avon Ma
We are conducting interviews for:
Commissioned Sales and/or
Bedding Sales Representatives
-Part and Full Time
- Guest Service
Representatives- Part and Full Time
Warehouse Assistants handle the movement of
furniture throughout our operation. They receive incoming
shipments into the storage racks, assemble and display new
furniture for the showroom floor, and prepare and load purchased
furniture into customers’ vehicles while providing excellent
customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Provides courteous and professional customer service to guests
picking up furniture. Uses the computer to confirm orders and
process the pick-up.
- Operates crown lift to move furniture. Uses and maintains hand
tools to assemble furniture.
- Assists design team with set up or removal of furniture on
Pay for this position starts at $16 per
hour- with time and a half on Sundays!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 110
- Ability to operate machinery up to heights of 40 feet
- Ability to interact with customers in a friendly and courteous
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new
Happy, healthy employees
are our goal, and our benefits help J-Team members balance
physical, financial, professional, social and emotional
well-being. Visit our benefits page for details.
Sound like the job for you? Apply
today! Thank you for your time and interest.