Morning School Van Driver - Part Time - Will Train
Company: Beacon Mobility
Posted on: June 7, 2021
If you are looking for the job that gives you the perfect
combo of Pay, Benefits, & Flexibility, you just found it!
Being a Van Driver for Van Pool Transportation gives
you the pay you deserve, the benefits you need, plus the
flexibility to earn more money on the side, run
errands, or go home and watch Netflix. Oh, and the most
important part? You get to positively impact the lives of children
in your community by driving them to school!
What We Offer: FLEXIBILITY
- 25-29 hours per week
- Split Shifts- 6:00am-9:00am & 1:00pm-4:00pm (example: exact
hours depend on assigned route)
- No commute! The van goes home with you!
- Run errands or pick up hours as a ride share driver in between
(not with company vehicle)
- Attention Parents! Take your own kids on the van with you!
- 401(k) plan option, Dental, Vision, & Company Paid Life
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- Age 21+ & have had a driver’s license for 3+ consecutive
- Satisfactory Driving Record (no suspension etc.)
- Ability to pass a background check, CORI & SORI
- A school pupil transport license (7D certificate). Easy
to get and we’ll help you get it!
Click here to learn more about obtaining your 7D, but like we
said, we’ll help you the whole way! (including some costs)
What You’ll Be doing:
- Safely operate a motor vehicle, in accordance with all State
and Federal traffic laws, while driving school-aged children.
- Safely operate a variety of vehicles, including sedans,
mini-vans, full size passenger vans, and wheelchair vans.
- Safely assist students as needed. This includes helping them
enter and exit the vehicle, using the vehicle’s lap and shoulder
belts, and safely securing them in car seats and booster
- Communicate effectively and clearly in (English) with students,
parents, teachers, and Van Pool staff.
- Effective communication skills while using Van Pool’s two-way
Our company is serious about Safety! During the COVID-19 pandemic
we implemented several additional safety protocols, including PPE,
cleaning supplies, cleaning schedules, and training. To learn more
about our safety culture – watch this video.
About Van Pool
Van Pool transports more than 10 School Districts & 5,000 students
As part of the Beacon Mobility Family of Companies- Van Pool was
founded with the idea of partnering with school districts to
provide superior service and expertise in transporting special
needs students to and from educational settings. Since that time
we’ve steadily grown by providing best in class service, creating
significant value to our school district partners. Van Pool has
built its brand upon doing “Whatever It Takes” to ensure that the
individual requirements of our students are met each day.
(INSERT EOE STATEMENT HERE)
Keywords: Beacon Mobility, Brockton , Morning School Van Driver - Part Time - Will Train, Other , Duxbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!