American Red Cross - Blood Services Donor Ambassador - Off Campus Work Study
Company: Bridgewater State College
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Greet donors, explain the donation process as necessary and
assist with initial intake and hand offs through the blood donation
- Manage donor flow at temp taking station to ensure only donors
passing temp screen are permitted access.
- Explain purpose of temperature screen to donors and ensure they
understand reason for deferral if applicable.
- Direct donor to next step of donation or options for future
donations if deferred.
- Model excellent customer service behaviors.
- Ensure blood donors have relevant information and that
questions are answered appropriately while creating a favorable
impression of the blood donation process.
- Learn and share the Red Cross story, including the mission,
vision, and values
- Provide customer service to donors in the Hospitality Area by
ensuring that each donor is recognized for his/her contribution.
Report possible adverse post-donation physical reactions to the
- Set up and maintain cleanliness in Reception and Hospitality
Areas, and Donor Areas/Beds as requested
- Work with collections team supervisor or charge staff to match
donor's blood type with the best product for maximum impact
- Responsible to inform donors of current and upcoming donation
- May make reminder/cancellation calls, re-schedule donor
appointments, and perform follow up activities as directed.
Keywords: Bridgewater State College, Brockton , American Red Cross - Blood Services Donor Ambassador - Off Campus Work Study, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!