Hospice Aide / CNA
Posted on: June 7, 2021
HopeHealth is seeking an experienced Hospice Aide to support the
Boston / Brockton Team.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Provides personal care
- Observes, reports, and documents patient status and the care
- Provides support to patient/ family/ caregiver through on going
- Follows basic infection control procedures
- Reports basic elements of body functioning, recognizes and
reports changes in patient's status to RN Case Manager
- Recognizes emergencies and has the knowledge of emergency
procedures and their application
- Maintains patient/family confidentiality
- Weekend rotation required
Education / Experience:
- Previous experience in home care and long term care settings
- High School Diploma or GED
- Certified Nurse Aide Certification
- Competitive health benefits,
- Company matched retirement plan,
- Generous paid time off and holidays,
- Mileage reimbursement,
- Company provided life insurance.
HopeHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: HopeHealth, Brockton , Hospice Aide / CNA, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!