In Home Family Clinician - Full Time
Company: Bay State Community Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
If you are looking to be part of a non-profit agency that has an
excellent reputation, strength-based supervision and high regard
when it comes to honoring the mission of our work, Bay State
Community Services is the right place for you. Apply now!!
The In-Home Family Clinician is a salaried, non-insurance-based
position that carries a small case load. This allows the Continuum
Clinician to meet with culturally diverse, multi-stressed families
and children where they are; utilize a strengths-based approach and
achieve positive outcomes over time.
This position is Full Time (40 hours per week), benefits
eligible and partial remote work available during COVID.
What you will be doing to make a difference
- Our clinicians have the benefit of a 360 degree view of our
clients to inform intensive clinical and case management across
multiple systems and levels of care.
- Our clinicians create collaborative treatment plans with
families and youth that include family therapy, individual skill
building, care coordination and crisis intervention through
cultural- and trauma-informed lenses.
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours per week); flexible schedule.
Salary/Benefits-Bay State Community Services recognizes all the
hard work of our staff and provides outstanding benefits
- Competitive compensation
- BENEFITS START DAY ONE!!!!!
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation
after 2 years of service
- 11 paid holidays
- Outstanding Health and Dental Benefits
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Life and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
- Mileage for all employees that drive for BSCS as part of their
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Plan
- Voluntary Vision Plan
- Career Ladder and Job Advancement
- LMHC and LICSW individual and supervision provided for
- Continuing Education opportunities provided by Bay State
- Master's (MA, MS, MSW, M.Ed) Degree in Psychology, Counseling,
Social Work, Human Services or related field required.
- Experience working with clinically complex cases and formulate
effective treatment interventions.
- Experience with crisis management and safety planning.
- Strong care coordination, collaboration, communication and team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to utilize
Electronic Health Record (HER) and telehealth/virtual meeting
- Diverse, Bilingual Speakers of the Spanish, Haitian Creole, and
Cape Verdean Creole language are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Bay State Community Services is committed to diversity,
inclusion, and social justice. We are committed to providing an
environment free from harassment of any kind, and mutual respect
where equal employment opportunities are available to all qualified
applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental
disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran
status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Bay State Community Services believes diversity and inclusion, and
social justice is an action, and as such seeks to operationalize
policies, procedures and systems that support a talented, and
Keywords: Bay State Community Services, Brockton , In Home Family Clinician - Full Time, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!