• Retention Bonus & Sunday Bonus•
• Shift Differentials Available•
Starting at $22/hr!
Don’t you just love a new opportunity! Christmas Tree Shops
is currently looking for enthusiastic, passionate Warehouse
Associates to join our team. We have full time opportunities
available, and we’re willing to train the right candidate. No
Our mission is to excite and expand our customer base by
delivering a fun shopping experience built on trend-right, always
changing merchandise at an exceptional value.
We are looking to add a new member to our Traffic team. We
have a full-time position available working (4) 10-hour
Shifts. We are willing to train the right candidate to assist
with day to day traffic yard operations within a high volume, fast
paced and safe distribution center.
Hours: 330pm – 200am. Works Sun Mon Fri Sat
(4) 10-hour shifts
Saturdays/Sundays required. .
- This position is responsible for moving containers / trailers
to various locations on the property in all types of weather.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented and be able
to follow printed directions as well verbal directions over a 2-way
- Previous experience driving a tractor trailer or a CDL-A
license is a plus, but not required.
- Possesses the ability to complete vehicle inspections.
- Some mechanical abilities required to operate various equipment
in the performance of day to day operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a good record of attendance.
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read
and speak English for safety
- Must be flexible and able to communicate well.
Overtime required as needed
Pre-employment Drug Testing Required.
Do you want to know what we’re doing under the current
Your safety is of utmost importance to us. Not only are we
following CDC guidelines, we take it a step further to make sure to
keep our associates safe.
- Providing personal protective equipment (gloves, masks,
- Social distancing measures ensured in workspaces and
- Consistently disinfecting surfaces
Our program of generous benefits includes: medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, HSA, FSA
and a 401(k) with company match.
JOIN US FOR OPEN INTERVIEWS ON WEDNESDAY 6/9 FROM 2PM - 6PM
AT OUR MIDDLEBORO DISTRIBUTION CENTER LOCATED AT:
64 Leona Drive
Middleboro, MA 02346
You can also text "WHJOBS" to 66763
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to making our
diverse workplace fun.