Electrical Distributor - Part Time CDL B Driver - Brockton, MA - Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 1:00PM
Company: Sonepar USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- NorthEast is a full-service electrical distributor to
Electrical Contractors, Industrial, OEM, Utility, and Institutional
customers. NorthEast Electrical has grown into one of the largest
electrical distributors in New England offering more than 30
convenient locations. The company operates these strategically
located branches throughout the 6 New England States in order to
make exceptional customer service available to our customers.
NorthEast prides itself on its value-added service offerings and
its highly trained and knowledgeable staff. We have built a solid
and compelling foundation of product, distribution, and customer
relations. With one of the largest product offerings in New
England, superior logistics, shared resources and strong vendor
relations, NorthEast provides the highest level of customer
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package. Employment is contingent on a successful pre-employment
drug screen and background check.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to grow within a
reputable market leading company!
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid
Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible
Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance
Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive
As a member of the Transportation Team, you will be responsible
for all driver duties as required. The person in this position is
exposed to all elements that exist in a warehouse and driving
environment where the noise level is usually moderate. The person
in this position will frequently lift and/or move up to 100lbs with
a Powered Industrial Truck and may manually lift and/or move up to
- Deliver material in a timely manner to customers.
- Maintain vehicle in proper working condition - conduct daily
inspections as stated in established policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trucks, move material in a safe manner using
forklift, pallet jack, handcart, or other device.
- Count, check, prepare, and record items being received or
- May assemble, package, label, stack, palletize, and route
material for safe delivery or storage.
- Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance
with established procedures.
- Perform maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed by
The person in this position will frequently lift and/or move up
to 100lbs with a Powered Industrial Truck and may manuall lift
and/or move up to 70lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid Driver's license (CDL Preferred but not required)
Years Of Experience:
1+ to 2 Years
Keywords: Sonepar USA, Brockton , Electrical Distributor - Part Time CDL B Driver - Brockton, MA - Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 1:00PM, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!