Residential Counselor (Direct Care) - ABI
Posted on: June 12, 2021
24 HOURS - Schedule:Sat/Sun 12p-6p & Mon, Thurs/Fri 5p-9p
BAMSI. Essential employees doing exceptional work.
BAMSI is now hiring Residential Counselors for programs
throughout Massachusetts. This is the perfect job for people
interested in medical professions. No college degree required, full
and part time positions available, competitive pay, great benefits,
job security & rewarding work.
Join BAMSI, where employees turn houses into homes. We are
looking to expand our family, a team of dedicated human service and
healthcare professionals who support individuals with developmental
disabilities, intellectual disabilities, acquired brain injuries,
and medical complexities in their homes. Employees help individuals
develop skills needed to grow and maintain meaningful
relationships; and, create a home environment which promotes
- Tuition assistance and paid CEUs
- Career advancement
- Immediate access to your pay
- Generous paid time off
- Health/dental insurance, and more.
- Caring and energetic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to lift, push and pull 25 pounds
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Go to www.bamsi.org to apply. BAMSI will respond to all
applicants within two business days.
- Available benefits are based on position and scheduled
- This position is union represented by a bargaining unit of the
American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees.
- High school diploma or equivalency, Associate's or Bachelor's
- Previous experience working with individuals with developmental
and/or physical disabilities preferred.
- Ability to record data using a computer, enter time worked into
an electronic system and receive and send email required.
- A valid driver's license in state of residence and satisfactory
- Ability to comprehend materials related to medication
administration, ISP's, PBS and ADL programs.
- Ability to speak and write English clearly and accurately in
order to keep documentation up to date and understandable.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
writing with persons served, fam
Keywords: BAMSI, Brockton , Residential Counselor (Direct Care) - ABI, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!