Warehouse Driver Associate
Company: Rexel USA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel
distribution of electrical products and services for the energy
world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and
sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy
performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a Warehouse Driver Associate to join our Rexel
Energy Solutions team in Brockton, MA!
- Inspects company vehicle for visual defects when the vehicle is
not running and operating defects when the vehicle is running. Also
responsible for completing a daily inspection report.
- Loads merchandise into the company vehicle.
- Delivers merchandise to the appropriate customers using the
company vehicle. Also responsible for ensuring that delivery
receipt is signed by the customer.
- Picks up merchandise returns from customers. Also responsible
for inspecting the condition of the merchandise and verifying
quantities and catalog numbers.
- Picks up merchandise from company suppliers.
- Assembles customer orders.
- Receives material coming into the building by vendors,
customers, or other warehouses accurately and promptly.
- Verifies the quantity and description of materials received by
checking merchandise against the packing list.
- Measures, cuts, and spools wire materials.
- Verifies quantities and items being shipped against the
- Substitutes for other warehouse personnel when needed.
- Contribute to a culture and environment focused daily on
employee safety and a safe work environment. Assume responsibility
for immediately addressing safety concerns.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Skills, Knowledge, and Education Required
- Must be able to perform each essential duty
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attendance record required.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- General knowledge of electrical products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers to aid in
satisfying customer requirements.
- Must have good driving record and a valid driver's
- May be required to have a Commercial Drivers License (dependent
upon the equipment operated).
- Ability to organize and prioritize job tasks and
- Must be at least 21 years of age
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Keywords: Rexel USA, Brockton , Warehouse Driver Associate, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!