Posted on: July 11, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Registered Nurse uses the nursing process to assess, plan,
implement, and evaluate the provision of comprehensive psychiatric
and medical care for an assigned population. In addition, this
position participates in the delivery of program services and
supervises appropriate healthcare staff.
Education for Registered Nurse:
- Graduation from an a nursing accredited school
Experience for Registered Nurse:
- Experience in psychiatric and/or long-term care, skilled,
and/or sub-acute care setting preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills; dedication and commitment to
providing excellent healthcare services to patients.
- Excellent ability to operate effectively and efficiently in an
enthusiastic, team-oriented work environment.
- Above average writing skills.
- Must be able to thoroughly and effectively document all work
performed in the position.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software
typically used by the facility.
Licenses/Certifications for Registered Nurse:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice.
- Coordinates the Risk Management Program and Patient/Resident
Safety Plan. Facilitates the annual review and Provides
comprehensive nursing care services, which includes assessment,
plan development, implementation of plan of care and evaluation of
effectiveness of interventions with revisions as necessary.
- Conducts intake assessments through interviews with patients
and relatives to gather case history. Plans and provides nursing
care for patients, prioritizes nursing interventions for the
medical and emotional status of patients, and recommends treatment
- Consults with psychiatrists and other behavioral health staff
in designing appropriate treatment plans for patients.
- Administers and notes reactions to psychotropic drugs and other
medications. Arranges further medical attention when
- Assists the patient in understanding the nature of emotional
disturbances and accepting the need for treatment in a recovery and
trauma informed care environment.
- Promotes a safe and secure environment for staff and
- Documents all patient information on medical charts and follows
the physician's written orders. Maintains patient confidentiality,
accurate records, and documentation of interventions, immunizations
and laboratory results per Joint Commission requirements.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and competence in all
applicable nursing interventions and related policy and procedures,
including proper utilization of medical equipment and key
- Continues professional development through in-service
education, workshops, conferences and self-study necessary to
maintain current knowledge applicable to the position.
- Is sensitive to cultural diversity issues, treats patients as
an individual, and considers the culture of the patients when
providing care and treatment.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Brockton , Registered Nurse, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!