Posted on: October 3, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Psychologist provides individual therapy and group
psychotherapy. Conducts psychological testing with committed
patients and is an active member of the treatment team, providing
staff education as needed on psychological issues. Responsible for
developing; monitoring and implementing behavioral management plans
as well as assigned responsibilities for quality assurance
Education for Psychologist:
- A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology from an accredited
Experience for Psychologist:
- Two (2) years of experience in a psychiatric hospital or
correctional facility is preferred.
Licenses/Certification for Psychologist:
- Current license as a Psychologist in the state of
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy, family therapy,
design and implementation of individualized behavior plans,
- Provides psychological testing to committed patients
- Assists with quality assurance reviews as required.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams.
- Supervises and trains the psychology students. Provides
individual and group supervision to psychology interns.
- Develop behavior management plans and oversees the collection
of data on the target behaviors for the Behavior Plans.
- Performs timely, complete and legible documentation of services
provided, consistent with professional standards and facility
- Demonstrates understanding of, and complies with special
precautions, disaster and fire safety procedures, assists with
finding alternatives to seclusion and restraint, knowledge of abuse
reporting. Completion of mandatory training, review by Director of
- Provides trainings as assigned.
- Observe individuals in group interactions or in other contexts
to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behavior, or
maladjustment and discuss the treatment of problems with clients
and clinical team members.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Brockton , Psychologist, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!