Mental Health Professional
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"
Our Mental Health Professional provides mental health services,
consultation, and training to patients and staff.
Education for Mental Health Professional:
- Master's degree in a behavioral/social science field from an
accredited college or university.
Experience for Mental Health Professional:
- Coursework and professional experience that indicates knowledge
of mental health counseling, group and individual psychotherapy,
diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, psychological
assessment techniques, crisis intervention, and mental health
Licenses/Certifications for Mental Health
- LMSW, LPC, or similar licensure as required by
- Current CPR Certification.
- Provides direct clinical and consultation services in
accordance with The Company Policies and procedures, policies and
procedures of the institution, and in accordance with the ethics
and standards of relevant professional organizations.
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy/counseling to
patients with the goals of reducing maladaptive behavior and
fostering effective psychological functioning.
- Provides crisis intervention services to patients as referred
by institutional and medical staff or to self-referred patients.
Crisis intervention may require consultation with institutional
staff regarding management/treatment concerns, referral, and/or
mental health follow-up.
- Completes diagnostic evaluations, to include clinical
interview, interpretation of psychological testing, and development
of a written report to include findings and recommendations.
- Provides consultation services for institutional
- Provides consultation services to institutional staff
concerning the mental status and management of patients.
- Provides training in human behavior and/or mental health issues
to institutional staff in accordance with the institution's
training program and as assigned.
- May be required to participate in a system of 24-hour crisis
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Brockton , Mental Health Professional, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!