Posted on: May 6, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"OverviewPerforms all mailroom duties in
accordance with company's policies and
- High School Diploma or EquivalentExperience
- Minimum one year experience in clerical environment -
- Responsible for retrieving mail daily from the mail courier and
distributing to all designated departments.
- Must be able to properly use mailroom equipment including
postage machine, scanner, copier, and envelope inserter
- All incoming medical and dental claims must be scanned daily
following documented procedures.
- Responsible for printing and mailing all correspondence
generated by all departments.
- Must be available to make return trip to the US Post Office as
Keywords: Wellpath, Brockton , Mailroom Clerk, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!