2288 - HVAC Tech II
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Location: Franklin, MA
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what
makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each
person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people
with different points of view and life experiences together. That's
why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants
are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and
comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can
IN A NUTSHELL...
The HVAC technician is responsible for ensuring the facility and
equipment are operating in good order; takes pride in ownership of
the duties and contributes to the operational success of all
facilities.This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail
brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest
multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating
in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA),
Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas
(Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing,
moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more,
then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are
passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ... pioneering a new
paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For
more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Assisting with repairing and maintaining HVAC, plumbing and
mechanical equipment in accordance with diagrams, sketches,
operating manuals, manufacturers' specifications, or supervisor's
- Ensure safe and clean work practices are implemented and
consistently followed by department staff.
- Working in coordination with the Supervisor, Facilities and
Manager, Facilities to upgrade all systems and streamline
- Completing all required documentation and follow-ups for
utility and facility management to ensure that problems have been
- On-call availability for maintenance and emergency
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
- HVAC Certification and Refrigeration Recycle Recovery
- Minimum 7 years of progressive work experience.
- Technical trade school certification or equivalent industrial
- Ability to read blueprints as well as understand and read
computerized HVAC, Electrical, plumbing system and building
- Prefer working knowledge and understanding of multiple skilled
trades relevant to healthcare industry.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in windows-based software, relevant software
systems, and Internet navigation.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other
employees/customers. Must be able to communicate accurate
information in these situations
- Must be able to travel up to 5%-10% of the time
- Must be able to move around the production facilities up to 30%
of the time
- Must be able to work in an environment which is noisy and with
temperature fluctuations from 60 degrees to 90 degrees
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU...
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important,
but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a
- Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't
the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k
with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored
- Personal growth; industry-leading leadership and professional
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave,
flexible work arrangements
- Belonging and voice; employee resource groups, product advisory
councils, monthly opportunities to share feedback and discuss your
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community
volunteerism through Benefits
- Employee discount
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve
the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of
cannabinoids.Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a
leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our
values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based
innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous
improvement.Our Values - Integrity - Collaboration - Alignment -
Intentionality - Accountability - Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our
employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender
identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and
mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual
orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other
characteristics that make our employees unique.
PandoLogic. Keywords: HVAC Technician, Location: Brockton, MA -
Keywords: Neta, Brockton , 2288 - HVAC Tech II, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!