Posted on: June 23, 2022
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of
people - our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed
to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable
patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented,
compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is
empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to
practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to
"Always Do The Right Thing!"OverviewFacilitates, schedules, and
coordinates all religious, spiritual, and volunteer programs for
- Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree of divinity.Experience
- Ordained or community faith supported
- In good standing with faith group
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in providing clinical
- Properly credentialed to conduct religious services according
to the teaching of his/her particular religion or
- Must have current ecclesiastical endorsement by appropriate
religious certifying body.
- Clinical Pastoral Education or equivalent specialized training
required.ResponsibilitiesKEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides spiritual guidance and clinical pastoral education
regarding personal, family and spiritual problems.
- Visits resident living areas or hospitals as needed.
- Plans, directs and coordinates all aspects of religious program
and volunteer services, including selection, approval and training
of both lay and clergy volunteers.
- Conducts worship services, sacramental observations and
religious educational programs for residents assigned to the
- Provides and updates programs for presentation to newly-arrived
residents that orient them to the Chaplain's office and current
- Ensures that all religious programs are in compliance with
company and contracting agency policies and industry
- Maintains close relationship with community religious resources
and approves any donations of equipment or materials for use in
- Counsels residents, family members and staff.
- Maintains attendance and confidential records.
- Assures equal status and protection for all religions.Wellpath
is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Keywords: Wellpath, Brockton , Chaplain, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!