Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required) - Remote Optional
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Signup on Hired to find your dream job (remote work available)
as a Security Software Engineer at one of 10,000+ companies looking
for jobseekers just like you. Companies on Hired apply to you!
You'll receive salary and compensation details up front - before
the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're confident that
you'll find a job you'll love! Security Software Engineers are
responsible for everything the website user encounters, including
scrolling functions and graphics, as well as building the logic,
database interactions and server configuration on the application's
Backend. In addition to programming the various features of
server-side and user-side applications, the Software Engineers are
encouraged to upgrade and maintain both the back and front-end as
needed. As new technologies emerge and platforms are expanded, the
role will likely transform to suit these changes. We need Security
Software Engineering job seekers on Hired who are results-oriented,
multifaceted and can work independently or in a team environment,
to get the job done. -Common Responsibilities
- The development and maintenance of client-side and server-side
- Working with other web developers as well as marketing teams
and engineers to ensure the right look and vital features are
included in your work.
- Crafting tests that will be implemented to keep software
- Stay on top of rapidly growing technologies and engineering
trends. -Skills & Experiences Our Employers Need
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS.
- Experienced or accomplished in any of the following: SQL, Ruby,
Ruby on Rails, Java for Front-End and Backend programming, Go
Language, Swift, Docker, Azure, AngularJS and Angular 2.
- Building and accessing databases with NoSQL and Node.js.
- Understanding of HTTP protocols, developer tools, SSL
certificates and web application architecture.
- Vigilant - able to track changes made to code with Git version
control system. These Would Also Be Nice
- Strong communication skills.
- Thriving within teams.
- Keeping business needs in mind.
- Forward thinking - desire to continuously improve. - Are you
ready to find your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, Brockton , Software Engineer (Security Clearance Required) - Remote Optional, Other , Plympton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!