Manufacturing Team Member- 1st shift - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus
Posted on: September 20, 2022
By living according to a common set of values, we create a
culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the
company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers' success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
The primary purpose of this position is to develop competency in
and performance basic assembly and/or inspection operations at
Integer. The incumbent is expected to follow written procedures to
meet production and quality requirements.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer's Values, Behavioral Based Safety process and
Integer Associate Quality Policy.
2. Sets up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per
Manufacturing Process Instructions (MPI's) and Quality Work
3. Understands own tasks and how they relate to others on their
team. Works under close Supervision where duties are clearly
defined. Will follow Standard Work where applicable.
4. Assembles component parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and
automatic machine operation.
5. Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed
assemblies for conformance to specifications. Identifies and
escalates quality non-conformances.
6. Completes required Device History Records and other
manufacturing documentation per Good Documentation Practices
7. May package assemblies for shipment.
8. Participates in team activities focusing on process/product
improvement, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction.
9. Expands skill base through on the job training, cross training
and classroom instruction.
10. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations
11. Actively participates in "flex break" programs as required.
12. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years related work experience.
Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed instruction. Must
learn to recognize obvious defects in workmanship
Ability to read blueprints preferred. Familiarity with microscopes
and measuring devices preferred.
Other: Able and willing to learn assembly operations; work is
U.S. Applicants: EOE/AA Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Integer, Brockton , Manufacturing Team Member- 1st shift - $2,000 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Raynham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!