IT Field Operations Engineer II
Posted on: November 17, 2022
ICS is a leading provider of outsourced IT services, cybersecurity,
communications, and distributed workforce solutions throughout the
United States. As a customer-focused company, ICS integrates the
industry's best technologies and practices for each customer's
specific needs. We also serve as an extension of our customers' IT
departments, enabling them to innovate and grow their business
while helping protect them from the risk of cybersecurity threats.
Headquartered in Endicott, NY, ICS employs over 200 people
throughout its six office locations. As the company continues to
expand its footprint, we are constantly looking for talented
individuals to support our growth.
We're passionate about creating a great place to work for our
employees. ICS is committed to the development and advancement of
all employees. We are a highly collaborative organization, and
there are many opportunities to learn from your colleagues and
advance your career. Work life balance is important to us. ICS is
committed to working with each employee individually to find a
schedule that allows them to fulfill their responsibilities both
inside and outside of work.
The Level II Field Operations Technician primary responsibilities
is to resolve tickets onsite as assigned and planned out by the
Dispatcher. This is including but not limited to troubleshooting,
coordinating and communication with customer points of contact
while onsite or remote. At times they will work assigned tickets
from the remote ticket queue as directed. A successful Field
Operations Technician works closely with their Dispatcher and other
members of the team to resolve tier 1 tickets and provide the best
customer experience possible while onsite. The ideal candidate is
highly focused, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and has
excellent listening and critical thinking skills. Our primary
office hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm with a one-hour
lunch break each day.
The successful Level II Field Operations Technician candidate
- Work tickets in order of assignment and plan by the
- Effectively prep all hardware according to ICS process &
standards to ensure minimal downtime to customer.
- Use your time as effectively as possible to assess, plan and
resolve Tier I and II issues on site.
- Communicate effectively with all necessary team members to
resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Work closely with your teammates and customers to relay
critical information to and from your technicians and
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures for your position,
function, and ICS.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the
Technical Team Lead.
- Follow development plan as outlined by leadership.
- Appropriately document/update all information for changes in an
infrastructure as you identify new changes.
Level II Field Operations Technician must have the following
skills, abilities, and qualifications:
- -Must have 3-5 years' experience in a similar
- Must understand business systems and networking.
- Recommended at least 1 Moderate Level certification. (ex. MCSE,
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Strong telephone and verbal communication skills are a
- Must thrive in a team environment and demonstrate effective
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively work
- Must have strong organizational, priority and time management
skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Must own reliable means of transportation.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Keywords: ICS, Brockton , IT Field Operations Engineer II, Other , Raynham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!