Machine Operator (Days & Nights)
Company: Ocean Spray
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Positions available on both our night and day shifts which are
scheduled to work from 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am on a rotating
schedule -3 days (36 hours Sun, Wed, Thurs) every other week; 4
days (48 hours Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat) every other week.
Compensation and excellent Benefits include:
* Base rate $24.39 + $.50 night shift differential
* Monthly Pay for Performance bonus (up to 10% of gross
* Discretionary 401(k) performance bonus
* Paid Time Off after 90 days plus Vacation
* Medical (including prescriptions), Telehealth, Vision, Dental,
Life Insurance starting on date of hire
* Disability benefits
* Retirement benefits including 401(k) and Pension
* Comprehensive wellness benefits, including nutrition and
* Educational assistance and scholarship programs
Job responsibilities will include:
* Operation of all equipment associated with blending/batching and
transferring fruit, flavors, essences, juices, premixes, and
concentrates according to Current Best Methods in manual or
* Support of all blending/batching and associated tasks for
premixes, copacking activity, or materials being shipped.
* Perform all quality and sensory tests involved in production of
* Draw samples and records cranberry juice and/or brix color for
use in production of cranberry drinks, premixes, tankers, SDCs or
other ingredients according to all quality parameters and
specifications within the Current Best Methods.
* Maintain records of material receipts, usage, and returns.
* Load and/or unloads tank trucks of juices, concentrates,
premixes, flavors, sweeteners, etc.
* Take samples of incoming/outgoing juices, concentrates, premixes,
sweeteners, and fruit as necessary.
* Maintain records and takes inventories as necessary. Performs
routine maintenance of equipment.
* Must be able to clean and sanitize all equipment associated with
blending/batching, SDCs, transferring, tanker loading, tanker
unloading, and perform other related duties as necessary. Maintains
records as necessary.
* Will be forklift certified.
Job requirements include:
* Ability to work 12-hour shifts on a rotating schedule
* High school diploma or GED is preferred
* Manufacturing experience or mechanical aptitude a plus
* Must be able to lift low to medium weight (10-30 pounds) on a
regular basis and heavy weight (40-50 pounds) on an occasional
* Must be able to adhere to all plant safety and quality
* Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time during
* Ability to climb ladders and traverse catwalks
* Must possess good interpersonal skills required to work in a team
* Good personal hygiene is expected
* Ability to detect differences in color shades and brightness
* Ability to successfully pass aptitude testing
Who We Are:
You might have our iconic cranberry juice in your fridge or have
gotten into heated holiday debate about what's better - canned or
fresh cranberry sauce. But did you know that the hardworking people
growing the superfruit in our products are 700 family farmers that
own our cooperative? They entrust us with what is most precious to
them to create new and innovative products that will delight
consumers and grow this beloved brand today and into the
Team members, farmers, consumers and communities alike--we value
what makes us unique and strive to connect our farms to families
for a better life by living our values:
* Grower Mindset - We embrace our grower-owners innovative spirit
and heritage through confidence, learning and focus on the
* Sustainable Results - Guided by purpose, we are focused on
delivering results for our grower-owners.
* Integrity Above All - We are ethical, doing the right thing for
our grower-owners, customers, consumers and each other
* Inclusive Teamwork - We build diverse and inclusive teams that
strengthen our cooperative.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Ocean Spray, Brockton , Machine Operator (Days & Nights), Other , Middleboro, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!