Company: Baldwin Risk Partners
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Advisor sells new accounts and renews existing accounts in
keeping with firm and individual goals. Advisors build and maintain
relationships with clients, prospects, the service team, insurance
company partners, and centers of influence while identifying and
soliciting sales prospects.
- Presents proposals in a professional manner, reviewing
coverages in detail to ensure understanding.
- Communicates with clients, prospects, insurance company
partners, and service team in an articulate and effective
- Finalizes the sale and collects necessary documents,
applications, etc., and briefs the service team on the policy
- Develops prospects by becoming involved in community
affiliations, attending insurance company partner hosted seminars,
building and maintaining relationships with industry contacts,
engaging in networking events and through referrals from current
- Develops information and recommendations for prospective
accounts, presents proposals and adheres to firm policies and
procedures for writing a new account.
- Maintains a concern for accuracy, timeliness and completion
when interacting with current and prospective clients, the Firm and
Insurance Company Partners, to minimize potential for errors and
omissions claims while demonstrating strong organizational skills
with a high attention to detail.
- Maintains understanding and knowledge of the insurance industry
and underwriting criteria for insurance company partners
represented by the firm to effectively communicate to all
- Positively represents the firm in the community and with our
insurance company partners.
- Performs other functions as assigned by leadership.
- Looks for opportunities to improve the firm, business segment,
and processes. Brings issues and discrepancies to the attention of
- Is expected to meet monthly new business goals.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Obtain and maintain a 2-15 or 2-20 state insurance license, as
required by the State Department of Insurance to provide risk
management consulting or risk transfer solutions as necessary in
states where the firm functions (or be willing and able to obtain
all required licenses within the first 90 days of
employment).Self-starter with the ability to influence others
through effective verbal and written presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,
Publisher, and PowerPoint, and the ability to learn any other
appropriate insurance company and firm software programs.
- Demonstrates core values, exuding behavior that is aligned with
Special Working Conditions:
- Fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Travel is required.
- Lifting up to 10 pounds, with some walking, standing, reaching,
and the use of hands for the computer.
- This position description is intended to describe the level of
work required of the person performing in the role and is not a
contract. The essential responsibilities are outlined; other duties
may be assigned as needs arise or as required to support the firm.
All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate
physically or mentally challenged colleagues.
Click here for some insight into our culture!
Keywords: Baldwin Risk Partners, Brockton , Advisor, Other , Kingston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!