Quality Control - Assistant
Company: Fibertec, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Fibertec, Inc., located in the Scotland Industrial Park, has an
immediate opening in our production plant.*
*Hours of operation will be Monday through Friday.*
*1st shift 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM*
The Quality Control Technician - Assistant makes detailed
inspections at different phases of production throughout the
manufacturing process. Conducts simple performance testing using
basic workbench apparatus.
* Bulk density testing - loose and tapped
* Moisture and Loss on Ignition testing
* Microglass contamination testing
* Whiteness / brightness testing
* Dry / wet sieve testing - wollastonite
* Forced cure testing
* Test mineral wool for shot content
* Incoming raw material testing
* Must be able to lift packages/containers up to 50 lbs.
* Prepare certifications
* Maintain retained samples
* Operate label machine
* Prepare labels and label bags for production lines
* Calibrate lab equipment
* Prepare sizing
* Maintain quality records as required
* Maintain a neat, clean, and orderly lab
* Other duties may be assigned
*Qualifications: *To perform the job successfully, an individual
should demonstrate the following competencies:
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Math and English; reading and communicating skills.
* Good Mechanical aptitude and willing to be a team-oriented
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
* Must be able to withstand heat & a hot environment.
* Must be aware of Safety and Quality. PPE is required &
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple
one- or two- step instructions and deal with standardized
situations with only occasional or no variables.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, profit
sharing, life insurance, tuition, holidays, and paid time off.
*All job offers are contingent on successfully passing a
pre-employment drug screening and background check.*
*Fibertec, Inc maintains a Safe and Drug-Free Workplace.*
Please *respond here* for consideration. _*No phone calls
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.55 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 1 year
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Fibertec, Inc., Brockton , Quality Control - Assistant, Other , Bridgewater, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!