Community & Operations Intern
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Job Overview Coterie is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented
Intern who can assist with day-to-day needs of the business. We're
looking for someone who can dedicate 30-60 minutes per day, Monday
through Friday to assist our CEO with customer experience, social
media and operations. This paid internship will give you an
opportunity to learn the basics of running a consumer,
venture-backed start-up. Responsibilities
- Monitor our customer experience platform to provide prompt,
personalized, and complete resolutions to customer questions and
- Engage directly with customers on our social media platforms by
responding to comments and DMs.
- Repost community content on our Instagram
- Manage relationships with our wholesale customers
- Process all orders coming in from third party platforms
- Dive in wherever else is needed!
- Minimum 3 month commitment, with the opportunity to stay on
- 1 hour time commitment per day, Monday through Friday. We can
be flexible to your schedule!
- College student or recent grad
- No direct experience required! We'll teach you the basics and
be here to support as needed.
- Ability to absorb information quickly and execute tasks
- Possess customer empathy and understanding
- Ability to work independently and own important tasks
Keywords: Coterie, Brockton , Community & Operations Intern, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!