Insurance and Financial Sales - LIFE INSURANCE LICENSED REQ'D
Company: National Agents Alliance
Posted on: November 15, 2023
***CURRENT LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE REQUIRED TO BE
CONSIDERED***Are you an individual with a strong desire to succeed
in the business world and help families at the same time? We have a
wide range of mortgage protection, life, and annuity products from
a number of different insurance carriers, and an abundance of
self-generated leads for our sales agents to help them reach their
greatest potential.Job DescriptionThe Alliance is a great
opportunity to earn a serious income in both upfront commissions as
well as back-end residuals. Whether your career ambitions are to
run your own business, or you want to be in the field serving
customers, NAA offers a chance to make the kind of money you have
always dreamed of making. Our program lets you work from home and
set your own hours. If you are self-disciplined, teachable, and
enjoy people, we can offer you a minimum income of $75,000/first
year by coaching you to effectively use and follow our lead
system.Full Time: $75,000-$125,000 commission based + residual
incomePart-Time: $40,000-$75,000 commission based + residual
incomeCompany PAID vacations to qualified agentsLive and online
- Products: Jet issue mortgage protection insurance, inexpensive
term, universal life, final expense, annuities, disability and
unique "money back" term life insurance.
- Leads: Direct mail leads, best leads in the country, and our
clients have NO DOUBT what they are responding to, and we have
people in the pipeline right now waiting for us to respond to their
inquiry for product details.
- Selling System: Proven, turnkey selling system - if duplicated,
you can leave your appointment with a sale, plus referrals.
Complete training provided.
- Management opportunities are available in select areas to
- Availability: The state requires our representatives to have a
current life insurance license. We will assist you in obtaining
this license if needed.Additional Info
- A State Life Insurance License is REQUIRED to perform the
duties of this position.
- Home computer and or home office.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently
- Access to a Laptop Computer is highly desirable.Job
BenefitsWhether you're an industry veteran or a newcomer looking
for extra income, The Alliance helps you make the most out of a
career in insurance sales.
- Exclusive, High-Quality Leads. Our in-house lead generation
specialists provide the leads for you, so you can concentrate on
selling instead of prospecting.
- High Commissions. Work hard and earn what you want
- Flexible Schedule.Work full or part-time from home
- Proven Effective Sales System. Our proprietary sales system
teaches you how to take your insurance sales to the next level.
Complete training provided.
- Opportunities for Advancement. Work your way up, earn higher
commissions, and start your own agency.
- Training.NAA University provides free training at your
convenience to get you acclimated fast.
- Support.NAA's staff helps you learn the system, resolve issues,
and grow your business every step of the way.To find out more about
The Alliance or to speak to one of our marketing representatives,
please click Apply. Associated topics: insured, insurer, insurance,
insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life, life
insurance, life insurance sales, medicare
Keywords: National Agents Alliance, Brockton , Insurance and Financial Sales - LIFE INSURANCE LICENSED REQ'D, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!