Company: Signature Healthcare
Posted on: November 16, 2023
As part of Signature Healthcare, you will join over 150
Physicians practicing across 18 ambulatory offices throughout
southeastern MA and at Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. We
are a non-profit organization caring for a diverse patient
population. Signature Healthcare is the premier local provider of
safe, personalized medical services in Southeastern Massachusetts.
We are currently recruiting a full time Comprehensive
Ophthalmologist to join our well-established Ophthalmology Division
within the Department of Surgery.Highlights:
- Opportunity to take over an established panel.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan and deferred Compensation 457(b)
- Two-year salary guarantee then wRVU and quality based
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
- Benefits include CME reimbursement up to $3,000, and one week
of CME time.
- Time off up to 24 days plus one week of CME and holidays.
- Great school systems in the area.Requirements:
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Ophthalmology
- Must possess current MA License, MA CSR, and Federal
DEASignature Healthcare is Southeastern Massachusetts' largest
integrated healthcare system, including Brockton Hospital and
Signature Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty,
multi-site physician group practices on the South Shore. We have
won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality
Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score
"A" rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News &
World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and
Physician Group Honor Rolls, as well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces
Keywords: Signature Healthcare, Brockton , Ophthalmologist, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!