Community Support Worker / Recovery Support Navigator
Company: Gandara Mental Health Center
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Community Support Worker / Recovery Support Navigator78-379
Community Support Worker / Recovery Support Navigator We're looking
for a Community Support Worker [CSP] who will provide an array of
case management and community-based services in response to the
individual client needs. This includes working with providers,
family members, and community resource to ensure the improved
functioning, including access and sustained utilization of needed
services, through a flexible and comprehensive service delivery
model. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess non-medical/mental health needs of the client.
- Develop, implement, and monitor service plan consistent with
- Conduct authorization request and re-authorizations, as
required by the Billing Department.
- Communicate effective and in a timely manner with clients and
- Coordinate inter-departmentally, in injunction with or under
the direction of supervisor, to ensure that optimal internal agency
utilization of services
- Attend external and internal meetings relevant to individual
clients and/or CSP services.
- Attend Quarterly Regional CSP Providers meeting, as instructed
- Ensure that client progress notes, service plans, and other
required documentation is completed professionally and accurately
and filed in the client chart in a timely manner.
- Ensure that consultation on the client's behalf is conducted
and billed as needed.
- Attend relevant trainings as required by Supervisor.
Qualifications/Job Requisites: Education: Minimum bachelor's degree
in psychology or related field. Experience: Specialized
training/experience in child/adolescent development, behavioral
treatment, substance use/dual recovery issues, and family
treatment/engagement/education regarding psychiatric and substance
abuse recover issues. Must understand the population and
information sensitivity (i.e. HIPAA and privacy laws and
regulation) protocols required in mental health. Must be bilingual.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment, however, the job
requires frequent standing, walking, and sitting; occasional
lifting/ carrying up to 25lbs. unassisted; ability to communicate
with all levels of internal staff and outside collaterals; exposure
to data/ information which must remain confidential; flexibility in
work hours and project assignments. Must have own mode of
transportation and spend considerable works hours out of office in
community organizations and client homes. Benefits
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered to your Verizon and/or Sprint plans
- Hiring Bonuses may vary based on degree* Please attach your
Resume/CV . For additional inquiries, call our office ext. 1038.
G--ndara Center provides residential, mental health, substance
abuse and preventive services for children, adults and families
across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts.
Founded in the Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and
strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a
diverse community. Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
Keywords: Gandara Mental Health Center, Brockton , Community Support Worker / Recovery Support Navigator, Other , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!