Financial Accounting Strategy Analyst
Company: KNF&T Staffing Resources
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A top Banking client in the Shouth Shore is building out a Strategy
team and is looking to add a Financial Analyst to the tesm with
strong accounting and data expereince. This is a role that will be
100% remote to start and then with move to Hybrid.
- Maintain/develop reporting critical to the long-term success of
various financial transformation initiatives, including supporting
data needs for such initiatives.
- Conduct rigorous analysis and review of Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) over time to drive forward business initiatives
and uncover efficiency opportunities.
- Understand legal entity structures, working with various groups
including legal, tax and treasury to ensure activity is
representative of the purpose and intent of the entity.
- Ensure legal entity balances are accurate, and allocation or
other intercompany activity follow established practices of terms
of the formation agreements.
- Cross-functional collaboration directly with senior leaders,
including but limited to the Chief Financial Officer and other
division heads, to understand their objectives, and review and
analyze their goals, targets, and KPIs.
- Manage and report progress against strategic initiatives.
- Maintain/develop processes and procedures to ensure controls in
place and provide for consistency in application over time.
- Understand bank processes to effectively make recommendations
- Bachelor' s degree required in a business-related discipline
(finance, business management, accounting)
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant bank analyst experience &
relevant product knowledge in Accounting/Finance, working on
transformation initiatives. Strong data analytical skills a
- Prior experience in a Transformation role with experience
working on finance projects that integrates strategy, process,
technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs
and improve profit and shareholder value.
- Quickly grasps complex issues and can effectively integrate,
compile and analyze complex information and data.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and influence business
- Strong understanding of policies and procedures, including
ability to write such documents and educate stakeholders
Salary is $75K-90K
Hours are 8am to 5pm
100% remote to start
Keywords: KNF&T Staffing Resources, Brockton , Financial Accounting Strategy Analyst, Professions , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!