Transportation Coordinator CNA
Company: Harbor Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Transportation Coordinator collaborates with the medical
scheduler, providers, Site Director and the Director of Operations
to arrange the transportation needs of participants who attend the
Adult Day Health Center (ADHC) of the Elder Service Plan and who
have medical appointments. The Transportation Coordinator
coordinates the transportation needs with the transportation
vendors and manages the flow of participants going to and returning
from medical appointments throughout the day.Position is located at
the Elder Service Plan, 479 Torrey Street, Brockton. Monday through
Friday daytime hours, no eves or weekend and free parking!
- Coordinates transportation needs for participants.
- Collaborates with medical schedulers and transportation vendors
to ensure transportation is scheduled.
- Performs walk- in van inspections monthly per regulations.
- Facilitates compliance by vendors for and documentations of
pick-up and drop-off times for participants being escorted and
provides documentation as per regulations.
- Coordinates with the Enrollment Department scheduling
prospective clients to the Center.
- Meets monthly with the Site Director on prospective clients to
- Documents daily attendance of participants at the ADHC
including during evacuation events.
- Working with the transportation vendor, adjusts schedules of
drivers and participants to accommodate requests.
- Meets weekly with the Site Director and Center Nurse Manager to
review upcoming medical appointments.
- Assists all participants to and from the transportation vans
upon arrival and departure from the ADHC.Required/Preferred
Education Experience and Skills:
- High School diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) required
- Must have one year of experience working with and elder
- Beginner/Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Word, Outlook,
- Proven ability to resolve problems creatively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a Team.
- Ability to maintain composure during periods of high
- Must be able to utilize critical thinking skills to problem
solve throughout the day.
- Ability to Identify problems and seek solutions, respond
quickly to new challenges and makes timely decisions.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Harbor Health Services, Inc., Brockton , Transportation Coordinator CNA, Professions , Brockton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!